Latest

6/recent/ticker-posts

my mission

As far as mission is concerned i always believe that it should be focused towards a certain goal. My mission in life is to gain a position where everyone recognise me by my name,and also to acquire a height of success that would termed as landmark or great achievement.
i want to earn lots of money with honesty and dignity in my life. Being an IT professional means a lot to me.
i want to join a company where my skills and abilities are utilise with better supervision and effective motivation.
Getting success is always been a great experience for anybody this thing applies on me also.i want to be more and more successful person in my life so that where ever and when ever  i go i will not need to introduce myself. 
In abstract i want lots of love from my beloved...lots of money from this world...and lots of fame from people.

Post a Comment

0 Comments